This deep-purifying detox mask with Nordic forest lake mud cleans, tightens pores and conditions, leaving skin fresh, matt and revitalised.
1. Clarify: Absorbs excess oils, cleans, refines pores, reduces outbreaks
2. Detoxify: Power of mud binds toxins and heavy metals and helps to eliminate them
3. Rejuvenate: Eliminates traces of acne and minor inflammation.
4. Recharge: Recharges with trace elements and vitamins for a revitalised and glowing complexion
5. Hydrate: The colloid structure of mud helps to retain skin’s hydration.
Recommended twice a week as clarifying treatment for oily, combination skin, skin with enlarged pores, blemishes, acne. Recommended once a week to combat skin dullness, tiredness and occasional inflammation.
How to use
Apply to a clean face and neck. Leave for 5–10 minutes, rinse off. May cause temporary redness or tingling. Use twice a week as a clarifying treatment for oily, problem-prone skin. Use once a week to revitalise tired, dull skin. Not suitable for fragile skin.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sapropel Mud, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Diatomaceous Earth, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Sodium levulinate, Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Charcoal Powder, Algae Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Leaf Extract
This product is made in MÁDARA factory (Riga, Latvia), using 100% green electricity, coming from renewable sources. All formulas are responsibly developed in our labs, skin-friendly and biodegradable, free from harsh chemicals and potential environmental pollutants.
We use Earth-conscious packaging solutions, including post-consumer recycled plastics, recycled ocean waste and leftover materials from sugarcane and wood production. Our primary packaging — tubes, bottles, flacons — are 100% recyclable since 2006.